We are currently seeking a full time Master’s level clinician. This dynamic, dedicated and motivated individual will provide office-based, individual, group and family therapy to children and families who have experienced trauma, including children who have: experienced sexual abuse, physical abuse and/or neglect; witnessed domestic or community violence; or lost a loved one due to homicide. The Master’s Level Clinician will receive weekly individual supervision and support by an LICSW Supervisor. Additionally, Clinicians will be trained in evidence-based models of trauma informed practice. Apply HERE
This is an excellent opportunity to further your clinical skills and career while positively making a difference in the lives of children and families. All of our services are free.
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or related field required. Must be license eligible (LMHC, LCSW, or LICSW)
• Clinical experience with children required.
• Expertise in the provision of evidence-based treatments for trauma preferred.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Bilingual/Bicultural (Spanish or Portuguese) preferred
Most work is performed in a child friendly office setting. Requires a flexible schedule with two evenings/week.
• To positively make a difference in the lives of children and families.
• A career not just a job – opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Generous Paid Time Off starting within the first year, 19 a year plus 11 holidays
• Employer-sponsored Pension Plan– you might not care now but you will when it matters
• 401K – JRI matches employee contributions up to $800/calendar year
• Opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and opportunities for CEUs
• Tuition reimbursement – up to $4,000 per year
• Premier medical coverage through BCBS with additional monetary benefit if you are covered by another non-state/ government sponsored health plan
• 100% employer paid dental insurance through Delta Dental
• Vision insurance offered through EyeMed
• Employer-paid Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance
Established in 1984, the Youth Trauma Program assists children and families in dealing with the effects of trauma. The program provides evidence-based trauma-informed outpatient therapy services to children and families ages birth through age 21 with a history of crime-related trauma.
As a program of JRI that is located in the Fernandes Center for Children and Families of Saint Anne’s Hospital, the Youth Trauma Program demonstrates a high level of commitment to providing trauma-informed care to the community. Apply HERE