New Bedford Guide’s Job Search Subscription Service
Unemployment in New Bedford always seems to be twice the state average. As of April, 2013, the Massachusetts unemployment rate was at 6.4% and New Bedford’s sat at 12.5%. It’s a sad fact that we live in a state with a low unemployment rate compared to the national average, but New Bedford seems to continuously get left behind. I can say for a fact that there are plenty of jobs out there. There are generally 8,000+ jobs within 50 miles of New Bedford on our Job Portal. Many times the issue is simply matching up a job with a qualified job seeker. This is why I created our FREE job portal and just added a subscription service that allows NewBedfordGuide.com members to get new job notifications by e-mail. Here is a quick tutorial on setting up a subscription:
1. Register with NewBedfordGuide.com. This will allow you to set up and manage your subscriptions. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
2. Go to our Job Portal.
3. Click on the E-mail Notification button just above the map.
4. Fill out the form. Separate each keyword with a comma. Check each city that you are interested in or select All Cities to cover all cities within 50 miles of New Bedford.
5. You will get an e-mail each morning with details on how many new jobs have been loaded into our database based on your keyword(s) and cities.
6. Click on the link to see the results.
7. Each numbered icon will display at least one job. Click on the Full Description link to see full details and apply for the job.
If you have feedback or trouble, e-mail email@example.com.