Two full-time positions are available within our Intensive Group Home Program.
These positions will work as part of a team with four other Clinical Care Managers to:
• Provide clinical and care coordination services to youth; provide individual and family therapy; facilitate psychoeducational groups;
• Develop behavior support plans with family and staff;
• Provide ARC-based therapeutic support in the milieu; chair Individual Treatment Plan meetings;
• Participate in after-hours on-call rotation for clinical issues; provide consultation for program staff.
Flexible hours required including one early evening.
• MSW/MA in clinical area with 1 to 2 years of direct clinical experience;
• Independent licensure or license eligible required.
• Valid driver’s license is required.
• Health and dental insurance
• 10 holidays
• 4 weeks paid time off with 5 weeks paid time off after one year
• 403B with employer match
• Dependent assistance
• Tuition assistance
Supervision for licensure and significant professional development and training opportunities available.
We encourage Spanish and Portuguese speaking individuals to apply. We seek culturally competent, strengths-oriented personnel who possess an understanding of our communities served. St. Vincent’s is an AA/EOE and a COA Accredited Agency. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saint Vincent’s works with children, youth and families to restore relationships and support family permanence. Our staff provides in-home and community-based services, and outpatient behavioral health for children, youth and families. Emphasis is on trauma-informed, family-centered, compassionate care while Working with Children and Families to Preserve Hope.
Established in 1885 by the Sisters of Mercy and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Fall River as an orphanage, Saint Vincent’s is now a multi-service, child- and family-serving behavioral health organization accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA). Our Mission is Giving Children and Families in Need What They Need Most.