Overall responsibility for Health Center operation, including patient flow, telephone transactions, and team interaction to provide quality and efficient healthcare. Please visit www.sstar.org to learn more about our facilities.
• Ensures clinical records and peer reviews per Health Center policy and procedure.
• Monitors quality of services by participation and/or review of quality assurance activities, co-chairs the Health Center’s
• Participates in SSTAR committees relevant to the Health Center, including monthly Leadership and Board of Directors meeting. Designates staff to represent Health Center on other SSTAR committees.
• Responsible for coordination of health center’s risk management activities and represents the health center on the agency’s Risk Management Committee
• Represents the health center with outside organizations, as deemed by the CEO, such as MLCHC, HRSA, ACOs,
• Meets with the Medical Director of the Health Center periodically to formulate Health Center policy, clinical & Procedures and report on Health Center operation.
• Ensures implementation of health care provider policies and procedures; assigns appropriate tasks to personnel consistent with their job descriptions and evaluates performance.
• Provides direct care as necessary, corresponding to current licensure.
• Promotes and maintains compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations.
• Researches and prepares grant RFRs to increase revenue and services at the health center.
• Prepares reports required by SSTAR, HealthFirst and Federal and State funding sources.
• Determines/oversees client services provided at clinic in collaboration with the medical director.
• Responsible for recruitment of staff to ensure medical coverage for services.
• Responsible for updating current agreements and contracts of outside providers/agencies.
• Other duties as required
Experience and Skills:
Level of Education: Master’s Degree
1. Minimum of 2 years knowledge/practice in Health Center Office Management preferred.
2. Current License in job expertise in medical field, i.e. RN, MD, NP.
3. Computer skills required for grant writing – knowledge of MSWord, Excel
4. Knowledge of electronic records system, NextGen preferred
5. Ability to work in a team approach with excellent people skills
• At least two years continuous sobriety is required for people in recovery from drugs or alcohol
Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Time Off Accrual System, Company paid Life and Short Term Disability, 403B Retirement Plan, Pet insurance and AFLAC.
Please go to sstar.org to fill out an online application.