Do you want to help a child with an Autism Spectrum Disorder reach their fullest potential? The Southcoast Autism Center is hiring energetic, outgoing, and passionate individuals to become Applied Behavior Analytic (ABA) Therapists.
The Southcoast Center, located in Fall River and Fairhaven, provides intensive services to children aged 18 months to 6 years and after-school groups for school age children. Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field is preferred. Experience working with children, especially those with Autism or other developmental disabilities, as well as experience with children ages 2 to 5 is preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Education, Social Work, or related field required
B. WORK EXPERIENCE
At least two years experience with Applied Behavior Analysis in a direct service, training and/or school-based setting and/or experience working with the toddler/preschool age population.
1. The collection of data for each goal/objective during each session or as frequently as defined in the teaching program.
2. Participation in Clinical Review meetings for all individuals on assigned caseload.
3. Maintain a professional and cooperative relationship with referred client’s caregiver(s).
4. Communicate any clinical or family concerns to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
5. Participate in staff training and submit video samples of session as requested.
1. Confirmation of scheduled sessions to the Billing Department on a daily basis.
2. Attendance at monthly staff meetings.
3. Completion of daily student notes.
Performance of other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
ABA Therapist report directly to the Supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Want to apply? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.