SALARY: $16.02 – $21.93 per hour, 40 hrs. per week, 52 weeks per year.
• Must be EEC Lead Teacher qualified with an Associates/Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a program leading to a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Candidates will be supervised under the direction of the Education Office, and will have responsibility for planning and managing the daily activities of the classroom as well as creating a positive social/emotional environment in accordance with the Pyramid Model.
• Communication with families, home visits, leading parent-teacher conferences, entering observations in TSG and data into Child Plus are also essential components of this position.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Must be able to pass CORI and DCF background checks.
Low-cost Health Insurance, Dental, Vision Plan and no cost Life Insurance are available. Excellent compensation for vacation time, personal time, sick time and paid holidays.
P.A.C.E. is an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Must e-mail a cover letter with your mailing address, title of position, and resume/application to: email@example.com or mail the same information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the same information to:
P.O. Box 5-626
New Bedford, MA 02742
Attn: Director of Human Resources
Deadline to apply: 5:00 p.m., Monday, August 19, 2019.