PAY: $58,957 – $73,703
* Technical writing, plan and project review including constructive criticism and related meetings
for project development and or refinement.
* Project administration and coordination.
* Performs on-site inspections and travels throughout the City.
* Attends meetings required for project development.
* Processes payments for approved contracted work and procurement responsibilities.
* Other duties as assigned by the Director of Planning, Housing and Community Development.
* Attend public meetings to provide project descriptions and explain project designs.
Graduation from an accredited college or university focusing on construction, accounting, public administration, legal or closely related field. Contractor certification/license preferred. Mandatory CORI (Criminal Offender Record Investigation) background check per City Council Ordinance effective May 14, 2013.
For application/complete job description, please visit www.newbedford-ma.gov or contact the Personnel Dept., 133 William St., Room 212, 508-979- 1444. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found. New Bedford has a residency requirement. EEO