HELP WANTED: Empire Ford of New Bedford is seeking to fill Automotive Technician positions
Empire Ford of New Bedford is part of the Empire Auto Group, a family owned and operated dealership, in the Southcoast area. Every employee is considered a part of our family and we are looking to add more members to our growing business.
Due to Explosive Growth, Empire Ford islooking to hire 3-4 more full-time Automotive Technicians with a minimum of 2 years experience. Since we are breaking sales records, we are expanding our service department to accommodate the higher demand of service work!
WHAT WE OFFER: Automotive Technician Benefits
· Competitive Pay Scale
· State-of-the-art facility
· Paid vacation
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Great culture and work environment
RESPONSIBILITIES: Automotive Technician
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair components
· Willingness and ability to maintain current product technical knowledge, ability to estimate time of service or repair of job for efficient scheduling
· Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job
· Ability to comply with quality control and inspection requirements
· A self-starter who is organized and dependable
· Communicate well with others
· Perform basic computer skills and will be trained on how to use our internal system.
Must have a valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and a high school diploma or equivalent. Applicant must thrive in a fast-paced work environment with demonstrated communication and excellent people skills. Excellent benefits package!
Portuguese and Spanish speaking a plus.
Send your resume to: Joe Dio, Parts & Service Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPIRE FORD OF NEW BEDFORD
395 Mt. Pleasant St.
New Bedford, MA 02746