FREE Homebuyer Seminar hosted by St. Anne’s Credit Union, March 28
Buying a home can be an exciting time, but confusing if you’re not sure what to expect. St. Anne’s Credit Union can help you with the process and give you the tools you need to make better informed financial decisions.
At this free seminar, we will:
• Explain the basics of home buying
• Advise how to choose the financing option that best suits your needs
• Review the step-by-step process from pre-qualification and beyond
• Provide secret industry tips that you need to know
Whether or not you are a first-time homebuyer, you’ll be sure to learn valuable tips to aid you in the home buying process. Light refreshments will be served. All attendees will be entered into a drawing* for a gift card and receive a free homebuyer kit.
Space is limited. Kindly RSVP: facebook.com/events/327622184544516
* One entry per person. Must be present to win. Opinions expressed by third parties do not represent or reflect St. Anne’s Credit Union.
Bishop Connolly High School
373 Elsbree St,
Fall River, Massachusetts 02720
Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 5 PM – 7 PM