CMHS is hiring for Direct Support Professionals in Greater New Bedford
Be a part of a company working together to help others and make a positive impact in people’s lives.
Comprehensive Mental Health Systems, Inc. (CMHS, Inc.) is a human services agency seeking caring and motivated Direct Support Professionals to provide community based residential supports for individuals with disabilities in New Bedford, Dartmouth and Westport. By becoming a member of the CMHS team, you can learn new skills and ensure each individual home offers safety and rest, which allows each person we serve to have choice, control and feel at ease. Interested in applying? Click HERE to start your application: https://www.cmhsma.org/employment/
Full-Time (30+ Hours) and Part-Time (<30 Hours) 2nd shift positions available now!
Starting Wage: $18.32 – Day Shift | $1.10/hour wage increase on July 1st | $2.32 or more/hour wage increase after 1 year of employment!
Benefits include, but not limited to:
• Pay increase after 1 year and increases commensurate with length of time with company
• Health Insurance (Tufts Health Plan) paid at 75% company cost
• Dental Insurance (Guardian Dental Plan) paid at 50% company cost
• Vacation and sick/personal time
• Holiday pay and double time paid for holidays worked
The role of a Direct Support Professional at CMHS includes the opportunity to:
• Participate as an active, positive member of the CMHS team
• Assist individuals with participation in social, community and recreational activities
• Promote wellness related activities in the home and the community
• Assist individuals with all activities of daily living as needed and indicated
• Understand, follow and adhere to company and worksite policy and procedure, related documentation and medical/clinical protocols
• Actively participate in the implementation of individual service plans
• Promote and ensure each individual home offers safety and rest that allows each person to have choice, control and feel at ease
*All applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent (documentation required), a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle, and must pass an acceptable DPPC Registry screening, criminal history review (CORI), National Background check, Sex Offender (SORI), RMV screen and drug screening.