Here are the Hot Jobs in the New Bedford area from the NewBedfordGuide.com jobs database, as of August 22, 2020. Click the right arrow to browse the next job. Want your job listed here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Justice Resource Institute
We are currently seeking a full time Master’s level clinician. This dynamic, dedicated and motivated individual will provide office-based, individual, group and family therapy to children and families who have experienced trauma, including children who have: experienced sexual abuse, physical abuse and/or neglect; witnessed domestic or community violence; or lost a loved one due to homicide. The Master’s Level Clinician will receive weekly individual supervision and support by an LICSW Supervisor. Additionally, Clinicians will be trained in evidence-based models of trauma informed practice. Apply HERE
This is an excellent opportunity to further your clinical skills and career while positively making a difference in the lives of children and families. All of our services are free.
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or related field required. Must be license eligible (LMHC, LCSW, or LICSW)
• Clinical experience with children required.
• Expertise in the provision of evidence-based treatments for trauma preferred.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Bilingual/Bicultural (Spanish or Portuguese) preferred
Now Hiring for Senior Production Personnel.
Packaging Technology Group: Senior Production Personnel
Applicants can apply online: APPLY NOW
Or submit resumes to email@example.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Knowledge and use of production equipment
Completing logs and reports as required.
Performing quality checks on parts and products
Performing machine repairs as necessary
Completing production and quality forms to document work
Complying with PTG rules, regulations and procedures to maintain a clean and safe work environment
Perform other duties as assigned.
DUNKIN’ is NOW HIRING for immediate positions & hosting open interviews for a “COMING SOON-NEW LOCATION” in Fairhaven every Wednesday in August from 8am-1pm. DUNKIN’ is also hiring for full/part-time positions at ALL locations in New Bedford & Fairhaven! Click HERE to apply now.
If you are customer oriented, friendly, reliable, punctual AND goal driven, THIS is the job for you! We are currently seeking:
• SANDWICH PREP
• $13 per hour/plus tips
• PAID VACATIONS, if applicable
• GROWTH IN COMPANY
• HEALTH INSURANCE, if applicable
• CREW INCENTIVES & CASH BONUSES
Stop by 277 Bridge Street, Fairhaven (MOBIL) for an on the spot interview at the dates/times below:
Wednesday August 5th, 8am to 1pm
Wednesday August 12th, 8am to 1pm
Wednesday August 19th, 8am to 1pm
Wednesday August 26th, 8am to 1pm
• Must be 18+ years of age
• Must present a valid photo ID and Social Security card or valid Passport at the time of interview
• A mask must be worn at the time of interview, hand sanitizer will be provided
Can’t make the date above? Get in touch with us one of four ways below:
• TEXT: APPLY to (508)-928-8378
• CALL Tina/Anna @ (508)-995-0513
LifeStream Inc. is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the role of Senior Facilities Technician. Schedule is Monday through Friday 8a-4p You can apply online: CLICK HERE
SUMMARY: This is an hourly position up to 40 hours per week under the direct supervision of the Facilities Manager. In support of the Facilities Department, the role of Senior Facilities Technician includes responsibility for completing assigned property maintenance and repairs. Special projects will be carried out under the direction of the Facilities Manager and will be closely coordinated with the Director of Facilities and Asset Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Perform routine maintenance on all LifeStream facilities as assigned by the Facilities Manager
• Resolve problems as they arise, identifying and addressing areas of concern and safely operating equipment necessary to complete the task.
• Troubleshooting – independently troubleshoot and facilitate resolution if equipment is malfunctioning. Diagnosing and repairing of HVAC, furnaces, boilers, hot water tanks, carpentry, electrical, plumbing appliances, painting, and general maintenance.
• Plumbing– replace or install faucets, toilets, and hot water tanks. Repair garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines which are all are affected by plumbing issues. Locate and repair water leaks. Clear blocked drains using a power snake.
• Electrical – repair and replace power switches, fuses, wall sockets and fixtures. Troubleshoot electrically powered fixtures and appliances such as ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors.
• Carpentry– complete all tasks involved in the following: repair and remodel doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors, subfloors, drywall, crown moldings, trim carpentry, etc.
• Appliances– diagnose and repair issues with washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, garbage disposals, etc.
• Masonry– repair minor masonry work such as chimneys, foundations, walkways, stairs, stone walls, etc.
• Perform snow removal and de-icing at the facilities as needed
• Support with troubleshooting problems experienced by other members of the facilities team.
• Assists Facilities Manager and other Technicians to assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment.
• Work in tandem with the Facilities Team to follow a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities (property and vehicles) to ensure that all the equipment and other facilities are working properly.
• Other duties as assigned and needed
DOMINO’S PIZZA HIRING FOR DRIVERS AND GENERAL MANAGER
General Manager/ Assistant Mgr./Shift Leader (New Bedford 836 Ashley Blvd Location.)
$5,000 Sign on Bonus !! Details will be given during your interview.
This is a Fantastic opportunity with a winning team,and now the #1 Pizza Company in the World!!
It’s all about Great people, on a mission to own every customer, in every neighborhood !
Apply online or stop in to 836 Ashley Blvd. New Bedford and ask for the Manager.
Online Application: HERE
Team Environment – Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively. Hire, train, and develop the right people and plan staffing levels to meet guest and business needs. Continuously learn while passing on knowledge and skills to help others develop and grow. Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction – Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service. Lead by example and promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests. Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed. Engage and empower team to develop solutions that drive business results. Complete all required training including ServSafeÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® certification.
Profitability – Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash. Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness. Analyze restaurant environment and business results to identify opportunities and action plan with their team to set and achieve goals. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
Multi Tasking abilities
Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing (English)
Math and financial management
Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
At least 21 years of age (where applicable)
High school diploma (or equivalent)
Offering: Full time hours, safe, fun, faced paced work place. incentives, paid training with the best program in the fast food industry, so you can succeed. Vacation pay, 5 day work weeks,weekly bonus, opportunity to advance, benefits, and much more. Experience preferred but not required. References a must.
Locally owned by Tony Squizzero for 25 years. 836 Ashley Blvd. New Bedford, MA 02745
Your main responsibility is to deliver customers their meal safely! Being a delivery driver is not only fun but pays well! You make your hourly wage as well and daily cash. Your daily cash consists of vehicle reimbursement and all your tips you earned. Nothing better than having cash in your pocket every day! Other responsibilities include answering phones, helping customers in store, prepping, making product, and various cleaning and dishes.
We have full time, part time, mornings, day, nights and weekends available. Ready to Apply?
We do run background checks and motor vehicle records. Please keep that in mind.
Must be over the age of 21; Must have reliable vehicle.
Great money, great fun, cash daily…. what are waiting for?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
Food Handler (Preferred)
Delivering to residential locations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Apply Here: Delivery Driver
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more insight —– Go to: dominos.com for position info.
& to apply link over to: jobs.dominos.com
LIFESTREAM IS HIRING FOR: CNAS, LPNS, RNS, HOME HEALTH AIDES AND PERSONAL ADVOCATES
At LifeStream, Inc. we firmly believe that our employees drive our success as an organization. Are you an LPN looking to have a direct impact on the lives of individuals with disabilities? If so, we would love to have you on our team! We are also hiring for the following positions: CNA, RN, Personal Advocates, Home Health Aides and a House Manager. Full time, part time and per diem shifts are available. Apply online here: http://www.lifestreaminc.com/careers/
We are hiring full and part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to help ensure that medical needs of the individuals we serve are met. Additionally, you have the opportunity to assist people with daily living skills, including emotional and social support, in their homes and in the community.
No experience is required to qualify for these positions within the agency. You need a current LPN license, a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle. LifeStream, Inc. offers extremely generous benefits to our employees, including: health, dental, vision, free short and long-term disability insurance and life insurance, discounted gym memberships, 401k retirement savings plans, flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement and remission plans! Shift differentials are offered, dependent on the location, as well. We also offer our employees the opportunity to participate in seasonal farm share programs and company-sponsored activities and recognition events.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.lifestreaminc.com/careers/ where you can see a full list of our current job openings. Schedules vary by location.
If you are interested in applying for a job with us, please note all positions require:
High School diploma or GED
Valid driver’s license
Use of personal vehicle for work purposes
Ability to physically assist people