The Kilburn Art Expo will soon be upon us and we’d love for you to participate! We will be displaying artwork, designs, textiles, pottery, woodwork and jewelry and more created by local artisans in the Kilburn Event Center.
The show will be held on Saturday December 7th and Sunday December 8th from 11 am – 4 pm
This event is your opportunity to present your work for sale during this holiday season. All work must be handmade and original by the presenting artist, no kits allowed and work must be constructed with quality and integrity.
We will be promoting this show heavily on social media as well as posting flyers all around New Bedford, so this is a great chance to get your name out there.
• Displays are the presenting artists’ responsibility to set up and break down.
• The fee for a booth display is $100 (discount rate available for tenants).
• Each booth space is 10 feet by 10 feet.
• Tables and chairs are available on a first come first serve basis.
• Please inform us if you need electricity for your booth before November 30th.
• Wall space is limited, so if you need to hang artwork please let us know in advance.