At the end of Janurary, 2012, New Bedford Guide launched a FREE community event calendar. The calendar and example ads can be seen at http://www.newbedfordguide.com/calendar. The calendar quickly became one of the most popular calendars in New Bedford and Southeastern Massachusetts with hundreds of events being uploaded monthly from dozens of organizations and individuals.
Starting today, New Bedford Guide is offering full-sized leaderboard advertising per month. This will allow the calendar to be sponsored and remain FREE for those wishing to add individual events to the calendar. This banner advertising allows event promoters to feature an event to 10s of thousands of local area residents actively seeking events. It’s also a great option for businesses trying to build their brand or promote a product/service.
Advertising is $500 per month (less than $17 per day) and is on a first come, first serve basis. There is only one leaderboard ad per month or 12 spots available per year.
Sold and Available Spots for 2012
- April: Taste of Southcoast
- May: Taste of Southcoast
- June: SummerFest
- July: Whaling City Festival/Working Waterfront Festival
- August: Working Waterfront Festival
- September: ChowderFest
- A leaderboard banner for the full calendar month (does not include production of banner. We can produce a banner at an additional cost).
- Event created on New Bedford Guide’s Facebook Fanpage (as of 25 April, 2012 our page reaches 85,808 people in Massachusetts).
- At least two New Bedford Guide Facebook posts promoting your event.
Interested in purchasing you ad spot? Contact us at email@example.com to reserve your spot. As always, the calendar system is FREE for businesses to ad their events to the calendar. Full details on gaining access to the calendar here. We also offer banner advertising throughout NewBedfordGuide.com, social media consulting and other marketing services. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.